Rainbow Pride : HuerProf Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rainbow Pride : HuerProf Tutorials

Welcome !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight :Stephenie Meyer: New Moon Movie Won't Suck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Twilight :Stephenie Meyer: New Moon Movie Won't Suck Empty
PostSubject: Twilight :Stephenie Meyer: New Moon Movie Won't Suck   Twilight :Stephenie Meyer: New Moon Movie Won't Suck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Twilight :Stephenie Meyer: New Moon Movie Won't Suck 425_pa10
Twilight series mastermind Stephenie Meyer wants to reassure fans they will not see a bad moon rising.
With fans flooding the Internet to express concern over the recent announcement that director Catherine Hardwicke would not be returning to helm Twilight's sequel, New Moon, and that filmmaker Chris Weitz had signed on for the second installment, Meyer has hopped on her own blog to take a bite out of the "worry and speculation."
"First of all, like you, I'm sad that Catherine is not continuing on with us for New Moon," the author writes. "[But] we still get the benefits of her amazing casting and the beautiful visual world she created. This foundation puts us in a good place for New Moon."
As for Weitz, the man behind American Pie, About a Boy and The Golden Compass...
Meyer writes about him: "I've had the chance to talk to Chris, and I can tell you he is excited by the story and eager to keep the movie as close to the book as possible. He is also very aware of you, the fans, and wants to keep you all extremely happy. (Torches and pitchforks are not going to be necessary.)"
Meanwhile, Weitz himself has penned a promising letter, too, in hopes of putting all our obsessed minds at ease.
"When I saw the film of Twilight, I was alternately entranced and left hungry for more. I was also struck by the extraordinary passion for the characters, story and theme that was evident in the people sitting in the seats around me. My job is to live up to that devotion," he writes. "I can say that I will devote myself to making the very best and most faithful version of New Moon that can be brought to the screen."
Let's hope so. There's obviously plenty at, um, stake.
Back to top Go down
https://rainbowpride.forumotion.net

Twilight :Stephenie Meyer: New Moon Movie Won't Suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainbow Pride : HuerProf Tutorials  :: HPT FAMILY :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: